Friday, August 12, 2016

DePop Diaries – Building Out My DePop Store

                I admit that I have not been paying as much attention to my DePop store because my eBay store has been making more money and I have been experiencing some fraud problems; however, I am BACK with a vengeance! I have added no less than 5 items to my store. It is essential that I fill out my DePop store. My goal is to have no less than 20 items on my store. Moreover, I have goals this week. I will make my first sale on DePop. I already have my Twitter linked to my DePop so whenever I upload something new, all of my followers see it. Blogging helps me so much because it gives me free advertising. Below are some of my new items. They range from Macy’s (blue ombre party dress) to Alice + Olivia (red floral asymmetrical maxi dress) to Michael by Michael Kors jaguar print skinny jeans. Finally, I will also advertise more on Instagram and Snapchat. Thus far, my biggest hurdle is not making enough people aware of my site. This will change starting today!

Visit my Depop.com store here: https://www.depop.com/en-us/phenomena


No comments: