Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Making Inroads towards My PMP Certification Renewal

                Today I’ve made a dent into my Ed2Go Introduction to Business Analysis course completing lessons 1, 3-10. Tomorrow lesson 11 will debut and I will complete it along with my High-Speed Project Management courses. Since I’ve last written, I’ve learned that Project Management Institute will change its certification renewal process December 1st and I want to get my renewal out of the way. PMI requires 60 personal development units over a 3-year period. I am enrolled in 3 courses at 24 personal development units apiece which squares my renewal away before June. Although I have done well academically and professionally, completing my PMP certification renewal in May is a very big accomplishment. I would have ended my first five months on a high note! 

No comments: