Sunday, August 24, 2014

Silent No More

                Until now, I’ve remained silent and others have taken this to their advantage. People have told me to polite, courteous, and ‘to trust the process’. That stops today because I’ve reclaimed my voice. I refuse to let others and my enemies speak for me and write my story. I’m telling my story and my truth. I’m reclaiming my voice and my life. I’m giving life and voice to all of my dreams and aspirations. I have stopped fearing the future and what might happen. I am living in the present, taking each day as it comes and making the most of it. By being present and capitalizing upon all current available opportunities, I will make the future better; and, all of these things start with my declaration of not being silent any more.

No comments: