Sunday, May 04, 2014

Receiving a Career Blessing and Now I am on My Way!

Yesterday I received a LinkedIn invitation from someone with CBAP certification who is willing to refer me for my CBAP certification. This is huge because IIBA requires 2 recommendations to sit for the CBAP exam. These recommendations were my main hurdle but not anymore! Clearing this hurdle all but guarantees me earning two professional certifications this year. This spring I'll pass my PMI-ACP then CBAP. I am also applying for online adjunct faculty positions because I have a graduate school and more than enough experience to share. Furthermore, I want to be able to help people get on their way professionally because they are making an effort to improve themselves. Becoming an online adjunct professor would help me be a blessing to these students. That's why I am embarking on this journey.

No comments: