Sunday, May 16, 2010

Positivity=Productivity

This is the fifth week of my project management classes and in two weeks I will be on the cusp of completing the first leg of my two-step of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification journey. After June 4th, I will enroll in project management applications and in six more weeks I will qualify to sit for the organizational tips that will help me personally and professionally. I can prioritize my tasks in order of importance. This enables me to increase productivity. Furthermore, I learn that the Department has two project management programs. Completing the certification positions me for headquarters promotions. I will reap a lot of benefits. Combining my PMP certification with my Aspiring Leaders Development Program experience, I am thinking of hanging out my own shingle by starting my own business. Possessing the adequate background and experience, I will be a success!

No comments: