Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thank You Letters

Today rather run out of the house at the crack of dawn, I instead remained at home to call recruiters about the status of my job applications. Most were nice, a few weren’t but overall I did obtain a lot of information about the status of my apps. The majority of my economist applications were still in the decision making process and even though I didn’t receive consideration for the Idaho economist position, I could speak with the actual human resources representative regarding what my resume lacked(It turned out to be experience. Well, since I am working as a Report Writer, I am making up for this paucity of employment experience!) Also, for the Florida economist job, the recruiter mentioned that I was the number two choice however, number one had more experience. Okay, I believed that their feedback helped me reassess my employment priorities and reaffirmed why it is imperative that I submit my graduate economics application to Cleveland State University!

No comments: