Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Instant Emotional Lift

Eureka! While searching www.about.com I located the Quotations guide site which has an abundance of achievement quotations. I will contact the Stress Management guide because this will surely release a lot of stress!

These are some that I like:
Christine Frankland: Inspirational Quotes: Accomplishment QuotesLife is just a blank slate, what matters most is what you write on it.
Jack Kinder: Inspirational Quotes: AchievementHigh achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.

I do have very high expectations for myself because I believe that I can accomplish them! I know what I am capable of so I will continue setting the bar high. If I did not believe in myself, I would not have accomplished all of these things; and, I know that I can do much, much more that is why I continue to challenge myself, push myself beyond my comfort zone. I cannot get comfortable because then I lose my edge, my zest for life.

No comments: