Thursday, October 05, 2006

Advocacy

Advocacy: active support of an idea or cause etc.; especially the act of pleading or arguing for something

In six more hours, it will be all over! I am so ready for my holiday weekend to commence: I can write my autobiography, see movies, rest and relax, and unwind. I can see myself being more productive in a less stressful environment. And I will thoroughly enjoy it!

At age 29 year old with an MBA and Economist, I know that I have a story to tell. In the spirit of the midterm elections, I will do something to commemorate my tenth anniversary of voting. There is something to be said about having ten years’ voting experience under your belt and I am not thirty. This is a significant milestone. Participating in democracy allows me to stay engaged to current events. I do not understand how you not be informed?

No comments: