Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Errands

Today I rose at 7am traveled to the bank , post office and now the library all before 10:30am. Whew! At least I have gotten everything out of the way from balancing my books to typing my graduate school candidacy letter, and now can enjoy the Ohio State game, writing my book and Cosmic Bowling!

For some reason I am feeling writing a book that encapsulates my life. I am so fullof ideas and with all of the good things that has happened to me, I believe that it is high time to share it with people! Hopefully, I can add graduate economic student to this list!

Next week will be big for me because I have a phone interview for the Data Analyst position, a administrative battery test, and three social events! I will keep my audience posted!

No comments: