Thursday, November 17, 2005

Rebound

Today I have successfully rebounded from the travesties of earlier this week; and, will build upon this momentum throughout the remainder of this week. The Data Analyst phone interview wasn’t what I expected because the conversation left me a little insecure as to whether or not I would be receive an interview. However, the highlight of my day was calling the Rockwell Automation human resources representative and she’d actually remembered me from the CSU Career Fair three weeks ago! :) Also she told me to call her on November 28th regarding the position!

During my lunch break, a recruiter returned my voicemail and immediately discussed her concerns regarding my spotty work history and below-average grade point average. Well, though I provided her with straightforward explanations, they did little to totally convince her about selecting. Honestly, during this exchange I almost felt compelled to withdraw my application. Well, at least she was honest.

At least I have my BEA Economist applications!

No comments: