Monday, November 07, 2005

Real Time

After a heart-stopping play with time expiring, Brodney Pool intercepted Steve McNair's pass to defeat the Tennessee Titans 20-14. Whew! My heart almost stopped. Okay now I am ready to tell the blogger populance about my day!

Today I was applying for a federal government economist vacancy and emailed the representative that I have been experiencing problems with its QuickHire application. First another rep contacted me via email. Second, another rep called me regarding the issue. This is the same woman who called to inform me about my lack of graduate economic credit hours for a different economist position. (Coincidence, maybe.) Well, save the mishap at the Cleveland Foundation (its doors open at 12 noon on Mondays not 9:00. Oops! ) Thus far this morning, I have had a great day. Hopefully, I can keep this up!

No comments: