Monday, November 28, 2005

This Week Monday

I have resting all last week from Thanksgiving onward enjoying my rest, family and catching all college football I could handle! Today has been a wonderful day. It’s sixty degrees, balmy and a welcomed respite from the artic air and snow that dominated last week. Also I have located and applied for another federal economist position. Hopefully, this week will be way better than last week especially regarding my employer. He didn’t mail my paycheck because he thought the bill was duplicate! I couldn’t believe this. However, his ignorance served as a reminder of whay I am returning to school: to achieve some kind of financial stability through cooperative education, internships, and assistantships. Remember, I only have to complete four graduate economic courses to qualify for the GS-7 Economist positions! This goal will be accomplished by August 2006! :) Also, I have just faxed my transcripts to complete the Economic Analyst and BLS Economist applications! I believe that I will have a full-time job that I love by late December/early January because of my commitment and effort.

No comments: