Thursday, October 27, 2005

Many Happy Returns

Having obtained contact information of a recruiter for almost every recruiter, I hit pay dirt at the DiversityAmerica Career Fair! I couldn’t believe it was so easy. Even the bank recruiter who forwarded everyone else to the website upon mentioning my interview for the Business Analyst position at a local processing branch (this particular branch is also where she worked) gave me a specific contact person of that position! Also I ran into a fellow Urban League Young Professional at this career fair.

Now I will type my thank you letters and apply for the new jobs that I have discovered while conversing with the recruiters then mail them tomorrow to ensure that they receive them by Monday. This event has given me confidence to put my all into the Cleveland State University Diversity Career Fair next week Friday. I am so pumped!

No comments: