Monday, October 10, 2005

Looking forward

After a three-year absence I am returning to college to pursue my M.A. in Economics in Washington, DC
Instead of looking back at mistakes and failures
Bristling at lost opportunities
I am looking forward optimistic at redefining my life on my own terms by recreating myself and my reality

I was great while in Washington, DC BUT I am miserable here in Cleveland because I realize my dreams here.
As one lady remarked during the educational seminar “Cleveland is a great place to live but a hard place to find a job”
I need to express myself as a mogul, singer/songwriter, and Nobel Prize in Economics laureate but most importantly EXCEL!

Life is too precious not to realize my potential
Therefore, when necessary change is inevitable
This is high time for a reassessment and course correction
Once again, I will be great because instead of looking back, I will be looking forward.

No comments: