Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Right Season

Since there are too many scheduling problems, I will not be traveling to Brazil during my birthday after all. However, I will travel during fall break. This saves me over $1263 which, I will save. Now I will book my Cleveland trip (but, of course, I will still call Ingenuity Cleveland and ask for packages.) and not fear any budgetary problems.
When I decided that this was not going to work, there was neither anger nor bitterness just the acceptance that this was not the right season. Furthermore, this indifference was directly attributed to financial empowerment. Since I established an emergency fund, there was no panic. Moreover, recent conversations with my family illuminated why I did not have to measure up to anyone. I had was the torchbearer and that was okay with me.

No comments: