Monday, June 18, 2007

The Morning After

A lot has transpired since my last posting. First and foremost, I've dropped mathematical methods for economists for health reasons. Now I can focus on resting and my apartment search which has hit a snag. It disappointed me immensely because I was number three on the list even though I had called the owner first! Oh well, it nothing pans out this week, I will submit my trip money and go to 1500 Massachusetts Avenue. At least I am close to work and I can walk to the DuPont metro and the N2 bus. However, I do have some stellar news regarding my job search. This morning I have completed four job offers and have faxed all of the information. Furthermore, tomorrow is my first GS-11 Economist interview and tonight I will revise my writing samples to ensure that they reflect my ambition. Like I gleefully told my career coach that come August 1st, I will not even be here if my boss does not come with a great counteroffer.

No comments: