Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This Tuesday

I am a little under the weather (probably infected by the man who sneezed on the Cleveland Fashion Week material during last week’s Cleveland Film Festival; and, he wiped his nose right in front of me Ew!). Later tonight, I will purchase some NyQuil to beat this thing because it is a monster!

My deferred compensation meeting went well. The representative called me fifteen minutes earlier than expected. He discussed the program and provided me with the material. Having purused through it, some of the small-cap, mid-cap and large-cap funds were familiar; however, this meeting made me want to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal's annual report service. My decision will be made by next pay, but it is imperative to educate myself.


Today I priority mailed the second of three graduate applications to continue my graduate education in case of job relocation. This was the safety school because I really, really wanted to attend the first choice because its staff was more courteous and helpful towards ensuring that my application went to the correct individual. Plus the immediate contact person promised to return my phone call next Monday, the start of summer registration (How cool is that!)

The university on the West Coast is giving the jitters because its staff does not have all of the answers. Plus the deadline is this April 1st, and I wish to submit everything.

Right now I am focusing on studying for the third Intermediate Algebra test occurring this Saturday and the second microeconomics midterm next Tuesday. My goal for the math test is to score over 100 points, and the microeconomics goal is to score 24 which is achievable because I have mapped out one chapter per day to ensure that I accomplish this task.

No comments: