Monday, March 06, 2006

California Dreaming

The federal HR rep’s call and the easy macro midterm (it was just like the homework!) more than compensated for my day! I really truly believe that I have aced this exam, but will still study the material that I do not feel comfortable with in order to strengthen my overall knowledge. Prior to the exam, the human resources rep from LA called to schedule a phone interview for the Economist position. Sweet! :) He was real cordial and told me that I would complete a survey before the interview. I am so happy because with all the drama I have experienced today with my HR person (what a witch!).

Since I have one week to prepare I will research the potential employer’s projects, culture and infrastructure as well as relocation cost because LA costs a pretty penny! But I am worth it!:)

No comments: