Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Patented

Today I enrolled in a Patent Searching class offered by the public library. It was extremely informative and improved my understanding about this area, because I was always fascinated with the work behind it. There is at least a 27-month process from submittal to issuing one. Interesting?!

Well, this learning course also offered free computer time, which I am taking advantage of because the library restricts each patron to two hours per day. Of course, I have located numerous economist job vacancies, which of course, I am applying; however, I will tie up loose ends by Friday!


Later today, I have an interview with for the civil service exam position. I believe that I will get the job because I scored so high plus I am friendly and possess great customer service and typing skills! If I receive this job, I will keep it for the duration of my graduate studies then upon receiving my degree will post out into another position. Maybe an Officer one! However, I know that I will achieve great things this time around.

Afterward, I will type the Administrator a thank you letter to ensure that I am considered for this position.

No comments: