Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Art of Winning

Today I called the graduate economics program in regards to the two emails that I sent the department. These correspondences were about my graduate coursework that I took at another college. The secretary acknowledged the oversight then confirmed that my application had been resent to the committee for approval. Great. That meant I would only have to take one economics course and calculus! Afterward this confirmation, I made a follow-up call with a potential employer regarding the civil service test and interview. The office representative scheduled me for an afternoon interview. I was so psyched because I knew that I would secure this position.

And now while at the Harvard-Lee library, another employer contacted me to schedule a phone interview for next week. Of course, I immediately responded because I need all of the leads that I can obtain! Also, I will complete my Secretary application to qualify for more federal jobs located here in Cleveland.

No comments: