Thursday, December 08, 2005

Find a Way

Lo and behold. Look what the wind blew in! My employer finally contacted me for a job. I was amazed because honestly I didn’t think that he would contact me for the remainder of the year. Well, now I have an opportunity to get some Christmas cash (I will earmark some of it towards CSU.)

Okay back to yesterday’s job interview. The county job was a panel interview with three supervisors. It went well because the first supervisor outright proclaimed that I would be a good fit for her department because of my skill set. That remark blew me away. However, the moment immediate after the interview outshined it by far.

About two weeks ago, an television investigative reporter caught some employees using popsicle sticks messing with meters to park for free. Not only did I see one of the culprits but she had her arm in a sling (I silently wondered if her injury was a direct result of the popsicle? Ha-ha.

No comments: