Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Taking it All in Stride

  • I am having a very good day especially after discovering that AU has a new business economics track which is right up my alley! This new track allows me to transfer all of my MBA credits while only taking four economics courses. Currently, I am enrolled in two of the four and next semester I will take master thesis and mathematical economics. This strategy allows me to graduate by spring instead of summer! Hot dog! Of course, I have devised a defense to ensure that the graduate economics department accepts my petition and have contacted another graduate school to take econometrics courses to save money and gain insight on how the government uses these figures. Building on the momentum of the department accepting my managerial accounting class, here are some other important points about transferring all of my MBA credits:

  • Both universities are AACSB accredited institutions
  • The economic coursework is rigorous and truly displays my objective of enhancing my mathematical aptitude.
  • Macro, micro, master thesis, and mathematical economics
  • Econometrics will be taken during either the spring or the summer

No comments: