Sunday, September 02, 2012

Thank God for Resiliency and Foresight

Getting out and speaking to others are a godsend.  Sometimes my tunnel vision is so bad that I don’t see other people. While talking with the male volunteer, I see how much resiliency and foresight I possess.  He works at a movie theatre and is a substitute teacher.  He complains about failing the Praxis by 2 points.  This section contains algebra, geometry and word problems…Let me repeat this again. Algebra, geometry and word problems.  Not linear algebra or calculus I through III. His rant makes me realize that I scored 660 on the GMAT quantitative section.  He would had score 440 or something.  I recommend Math Word Problems for Dummies because this book has helped me studying GRE.  Don’t complain!  Get better.  Find a way.  If one isn’t available, create a way; just don’t sit there and say ‘Woe is me!’  I’ve applied this to my life.  I’ve failed calculus before but kept on going.  There is no quit in me!

No comments: