Friday, February 16, 2007

Realization

Yesterday while riding home from school in a cab, I realized that I was a winner in one of the most competitive economy because I muscled my way into an Economist position and earn an economist degree from a top tier university.

Today's meeting with a financial advisor made me realize that I am on the right track .
When I arrived at 1pm for my appointment with the original financial advisor, a client associate met with me and informed me that advisor’s main clients had more than $250,000 in the bank account. Wow! I initially thought to myself “I only had a fraction of that!” Then I realized that this was a goal. I already know that I will amass no less than $1 million with my TSP by age 65 so why not to aim that high? He informed me that he didn’t have that much. But he helped me a lot. He was thirty and was extremely positive throughout the meeting. The conversation made me realize for the first time that I did really know what I was doing. He even mentioned that my credit card debt was not a lot which boost my confidence because I realized that I could pay all of this off by December.

Also I completed three SAS/AF chapters placing me right back into the certification race! Attaining this will increase my chances of receiving a promotion. The support staff also needed to be commended for assisting me.

Accomplishing all of my goals today made me realize that I can achieve anything! I know want I have to do with my life and I will document it in my new diary that I have bought this afternoon. I will publish my autobiography this summer chronicling my triumphs and tribulations. These first thirty have passed me by with somehwat of a blur but I have deciphered it and have finally stand on firm ground. Now that I am traveling in the right direction, now it is time ensure that I reach my destination: to become the first black Fortune 500 CEO!

No comments: