Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Can It Be All So Simple?

All I tried to do was arrive to work on time to eat my breakfast and be prompt to the American Fact Finder class and what happened. There was an 11-minute delay on the blue line forcing me to take the yellow line. Then there was another orange and blue line delay at Capital South meaning that I missed two trains due to overcrowding. Then my badge was stuck in the bottom of my bag forcing me to miss the elevator but whom did I catch: my boss. We discussed the American Fact Finder class (he said that he forgot) and to train on the SAS/AF database (I will after reviewing SAS macro.) Well, at least I was on time to the American Fact Finder class but my computer was locked so I had to reboot by pulling the plug out of the wall to restart it.

However, my day did get better because I was able to retrieve SAS information ensuring me that I can adequately prepare for my new SAS class and to achieve certification. Thus far, I have finished half of my SAS I lesson and it will be completed by tomorrow.

No comments: