Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Arrival

No matter how much you may want to tie this loose end up into a fancy bow, it just won't do it. Write this one off and move onto the next project. The lessons you learned here will bring you success later.-Horoscope

I have decided not to go to microeconomics tonight because my energy is zapped and that course requires my full attention and nerves; and, since I have neither the nerves nor the stamina, I refuse to sit through two hours’ worth of rants! This decision is mutual exclusive of receiving good news of the Economist job offer. Besides I have family to notify and I can devote myself to resting and relaxing since Saturday’s jetlag has yet to wear off completely.

Right now I am implementing an exit strategy which is to exude professionalism at both work and school because my exit is just as important as my entrance. My academic goal is still to achieve a 4.0 grade point average in all classes. Professionally, I will still clear all cases.

Later tonight I will begin discarding what I do not want to take with me. My goal is to get rid of everything from the winter since DC is a warmer climate and I will be building my wardrobe (and emergency fund, too!)

No comments: