Monday, September 12, 2005

This is unbelievable!

Last Friday during a phone interview my pay-as-you-go phone cut off mid-interview. Luckily, I was at home and had a landline phone available to continue it. Immediately afterwards, I traveled to the next mobile store to switch my plan from prepaid to postpiad. The representative asked me if I wanted to keep my original number and I replied, "yes." Okay. The represenative told me that the conversion process would take 24 hours meaning that by Saturday everything should have been set up. Right?

Wrong! It is Monday and low and behold when I enter my original number into the phone company's database, it spits out that my phone number is cancelled. What! I am taking this first to the kiosk point-of-contact then to the Consumer Safety Product Commission because the representative signed the contract stating that my current number is temporary.

No comments: