Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Not Today but It's Okay

Yesterday after jumping on the rapid only to jump right off at East 55th Central Rail station because my phone is still acting up, I eventually made it to Shake Square Cinemas to catch An Unfinished Life. However, the ticket counter representative informed me that "they are having problems with the film." Rats! "But I could view any other movie free of charge." Great! Immediately I ordered a large Pepsi and sat in my seat to once again see Four Brothers. I am addicted to this film because it is just so great. The critics are right when comparing it to an updated Western because whenever one brother is in trouble the remaining brother round up "the posse"! Okay back to day.

Today I must return to the same mobile phone company counter to receive a store credit because it messed up my service. I will arrive as soon as the store opens because this cannot hamper my day. Besides, I have things to do such as submit applications and look for work. This recurring disruption will not be tolerated under any circumstance!

Another roadblock (well this time it is of my making). I have decided to attend the Financial Education Seminar today only after reading a critique from the paper. When I visit the website, the Cleveland is not longer available. Argh! That means $65 at the door. The reason why I have had reservations about attending is because I am currently unemployed. Well, I will attend this event if not this year then next. But the first order of today is to find a permanent full-time with benefit. Well, there is always Cleveland Saves.

No comments: