Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I have finally done! I have finally walked into the Maple Heights Bureau of Motor Vehicles at 9am to ask about the written test examination procedures. The state patrolman asked if my license was suspended to which I replied, "No." Then he said to complete the paperwork and wait in line. It was THAT easy! While leaving, I notice that the bureau opens at 8am. I will be there bright and early at 8am Thursday morning because I will pass the written test, obtain my temporary license and become more self-reliant in the process.

I have been scared about securing a license because of my epilepsy and seeing numerous crashes on television and personally being affected by my mother's car accident; however, today, is the first step towards getting over that fear.

Henceforth, from each day onward I will devote myself towards becoming more self-reliant.

No comments: