Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 12


                I am very grateful for this day. I am at Cove on an all-day pass working on finding a job and pushing my brand. I am extremely fortunate that someone is interested in me. Moreover, I have removed my ego and asked someone about citing my blog in my bibliography. Stoking my ego and not asking = delaying my book. I don’t need this with 2 more weeks to go. I have also forgiven myself for beating myself up about the lack of promotion. My book is not done so there is nothing for the reviewers to read (yet). This will all change by Friday because my book publisher will be done with the conversion and I can send it to the book promoters who will then send it out to the reviewers. What I will do in the meantime is to receive the feedback, complete the bibliography, prepare my social media and notify the promotions company ahead of its release. Below is my gratitude list for today:

Gratitude List – Day 12

  1. That my condo will get cleaned today
  2. I will be productive
  3. That I am experiencing a very big bounce from yesterday’s financial affirmation
  4. I get to keep learning and interacting with people
  5. I am one step closer towards finishing my book
  6. I will put the knowledge that I accumulated last night into action
  7. Be healthy with high mobility. Health is wealth.
  8. I am awake and alert to thoroughly enjoy today.
  9. That my career coach is feeling much better and is able to function

1
I am happiest that my career coach is on the rebound because she has been in the hospital. I don’t wish this on anyone. I need her well. In addition, I am happy to be healthy. I have to carry my laptop with me when I walk to Cove. If I am in bad health, then I cannot do this. Speaking of Cove, I get the most done there. I need to get out of the house in order to increase my productivity. Cove is the place where it is controlled and there are no crazies. The same cannot be said about certain people on public transportation. Once again the black male Georgetown circulator asks me ‘if I am going to Georgetown?’. Dude get me home. I notice he doesn’t ask the black woman with the Merry Maid uniform shirt because she is just like him -servicing white people.
Morning Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month in Phenomena LLC. I am doing this going to Cove, scheduling job interviews, emailing the publishing company regarding my bibliography and revising my workbook because I know that I am worthy of this amount. I will say this affirmation every morning, noon and night.
                My day has turned around by my business bank has enrolled me in merchant services. Receiving these emails puts me closer towards my $20,000/month goals.
Here is my updated gratitude list:

Gratitude List

  1. I have kept my cool
  2. I have a redress method to file a complaint
  3. That I live here and they are temporary individuals
  4. I have decided to be happy, file my complaint and let it go
  5. My merchant services account has been processed and I am starting to receive access.
  6. The business bank’s payroll services representative has contacted me.


I have released all of the ill will that this one incident has happened. And I am glad that I have done just that because there are way more positive things in my life. I have completely rebounded from this by listening to Ricky Smiley’s video confession. I know what it is like to move up the ladder and people ridicule you. I look at the first federal agency I worked at. I have moved on and they are moving from DC to Maryland. Every time you get to a new level, there is a new Devil. Ricky says that God will replace everything and everyone whom we lose when we advance. This is so true. I have lost so many people along the way but have gained so much.
Afternoon Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month in Phenomena LLC. I am doing this receiving my business banking merchant services and working on my bibliography because I know that I am worthy of this amount. I will say this affirmation every morning, noon and night. 

Tonight I have decided to follow up with a book person whom I want to work with. I ask her if she does non-Christian books (mine is business book). She says that she does everything but erotica (me neither!). There is fortune in the follow-up because this woman not only does business books but will ensure that my branding and social media are on point, I become an Amazon international bestseller, and get placed on radio, TV and speaking engagements. Also she wants a reasonable rate ( I have given her partial payment.). We will reconvene Thursday after my radio show. I just thank God that I have (finally!) found someone who shares my vision for success and will guide me through the wilderness.  This is my second updated gratitude list:

Updated Gratitude List

  1. I have finally found someone who will guide me through this book publishing and promotion process.
  2. I feel much better know that I am on track and am willing to do the work necessary to make this a reality. 


1.   
Evening Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month in Phenomena LLC. I am doing this creating my own YouTube expand your personal brand Vlog series, retain a book and media promoter and apply for more jobs because I know that I am worthy of this amount. I will say this affirmation every morning, noon and night. 

No comments: