Monday, July 30, 2007

Marathon

Running and excelling at my own Fortune 500 firm is a marathon. Remember this’ll consume years of my life and I am intent upon putting my all into it. These elements to create the molecule called my business are school, creativity, and financial management. Attending UDC to strengthen my analytical knowledge will get me into Harvard, acing my work will enable me to win the GS-11 Economist promotion and a spot in the Aspiring Leaders Development Program.

Within two weeks, I will be thirty entering my fourth decade of life and with one-third of my life finished, I am seeking new challenges to grow and become a better person. During my first twenty-nine years on this earth, I have learned that quick fixes never work. Actually, I end up digging bigger holes over these misadventures but age and wisdom correct everything. Now I am more insightful about my future and more demanding of respect because I have earned it without stepping on people to advance (That’s big with me!).

No comments: