Monday, January 29, 2007

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Although this is officially the third week of classes, I am still trying to get into the swing of things. I practically hate cracking open my calculus book (which is probably attributed to the fact that the professor taught all the way until 9pm making me miss my bus!), however, this is a necessary evil because I need this class to graduate with my M.A. in Economics. Afterward, I take calculus II and online statistics then rest for the remainder of the summer to avoid burnout.

During my hour plus ride on the yellow line (which was due to construction), I reevaluated attending doctoral school. I weighed the options of enrolling the economics program or receiving my DBA (though it would be easier since I already had an MBA and wouldn't taking prerequisite courses or require as much math). Even though it is January, already I need a vacation!

No comments: