Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 New Year Revolution: Overcoming Fear

Since last year’s resolution proclaiming that there are no quick fixes has come true, this year’s revolution is overcoming fear to become smart and wealthy. I fear losing money and risk, therefore, it is my responsibility to become better educated to eliminate that feeling. By December 31st, I will be debt free, maximized my 401 (k) contributions, opened a mutual fund account, achieved SAS base and advanced certifications, earned ZP-III Economist position, be accepted into the Aspiring Leaders program, and expanded my professional network.

Academically, I will overcome my fear of failure and proceed into the spring semester with an open mind and optimism. Also I have the public economics book and study guide so by classtime, I will be prepared. By December 31st, I will have retained my honor society membership, magna cum laude status, have written my master thesis, taught as an online instructor, and have completed one year of calculus and mathematics for economists. I can accomplish my academic and financial objectives by eradicating the fear that gets in my way of becoming success!

No comments: