Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Countdown to CLEP

Today is one week to the day I take the CLEP calculus test! Even though I left my graphing calculator and precalculus notebook at home during the Thanksgiving break (never again, will I mix work with vacation), my father has mailed them yesterday; and, I had completed reading up to chapter 8 in the Calculus for Dummies book.

Later this evening, I will review my precalculus homework and test questions (the professor stopped the test because the majority of the students struggled to answer most of the questions though I had only one remaining. However, I, too, benefited from reviewing some of my answers. Honestly, I do not feel compelled to review every test answers in light of the professor okaying my answers to the most challenging homework problems. But, at least there is an opportunity to score higher than last week so I might as well review them.). After arriving on campus, I will continue to review my test questions, then submit my homework.

Unknown to me upon reading the text, I have covered a lot of the subjects in my precalculus class such as vertical and horizontal asymptotes and difference equations. Later tonight I will search my noted for corresponding homework problems and earlier assignments to refresh my knowledge.

No comments: