Monday, August 08, 2005

Revolution

Another year has passed. The earth has made another revolution around the sun. Tomorrow is my birthday and today I am reflectingon all of the events, good, bad and indifferent, that have happened to me during thes past 365 days.

I am grateful for the wisdom that certain situations have provided me. Experience is the best teacher.

At age twenty-eight, I have accomplished a lot of things: possess two degrees, traveled outside of the United States, have flown almost everywhere and have displayed a very positive attitude when adversity hits.

This year I will accomplish the following:
Build equity and create a sound-proof financial plan that will help me reduce debt, relocate and travel.
Enroll in voice classes and copyright my material
Reinvent my style to mesh both casual and corporate-Also have more items tailored
Travel more often especially outside of the country. I need to live more and quite being so uptight.

No comments: