Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Let the Countdown Begin!

It takes effort to be happy, but it can be done. A certain outcome may seem preordained, but is that really the case? Try seeing the opportunities that are present in the situation, and you could change everything.- Horoscope

I was amazed how easy my microeconomics final was. It took me only ten minutes to answer thirty questions proof that studying, solving the study guide and writing down definitions of words that I did not understand helped me immeasurably! I feel so sure that finally I broke through and scored my first A. Afterward I picked my extra credit assignment and homework. Those points would boost my grade also. After resting, I will pick up where I left off with macro. My goal is to score an A especially since my economist job’s focus is macroeconomics. I am so psyched that it is almost over that I could hardly contain myself!

More good news: Yesterday my landlady emailed to notify me that I could move in this Sunday! That saved me $99.99 hotel fee which was reallocated towards my move. Since DC has a higher cost of living, the money would come in handy!

No comments: