Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Performance Indicator

Enrolling in the Access Class today and executing on the Excel test tomorrow will position me to secure a higher paying job, because I will have a more competitive skill set. Access is a database and Excel is big in finance and accounting. Since I have a financial analysis background, Excel will help me enormously!

The remainder of this week, I will allocate an hour towards improving my computer knowledge by creating spreadsheets and databases. I have decided to catalog my job search in Access. This will provide me with an abundance of homework. Also, I can document my travel expenses in Excel. Instead of viewing my elongated job search as a bust, I have decided to transform it into a boon by acquiring skills to augment my repertoire. By the end of this week, I will have accomplished my objectives.

No comments: