Friday, January 12, 2018

eBay Adventure : Self-Service Priority

I have been an eBay reseller using the post office since the beginning. Everyone knows that I only ship domestic and global priority mail shipping. If you’re an American customer, you’d receive your package in 1-3 business days. If you’re international, you’d receive it in 6-10 business days. I’ve adopted priority shipping because I sell luxury items and I feel that the customer wants her order as soon as possible.

So I go to the post office as usual without fanfare to drop off another shipment. I get to the counter, do my normal routine (including pressing the red button to say that my package doesn’t contains bomb and danger liquids), when the clerk tells me to pick up my package and drop it off at the front counter. Now THAT was a first! I mean is THAT YOUR job to deliver and distribute the mail. What a lazy broad! I do it but still. I mean the post office has cash flow issues and has been steadily losing market share with everyone using email. You’d think that she could just accept my package. The nerve!
                Anyway, I am still adding new items to my store. If you are a tall women looking for luxury fashion for less, shop my store here: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

                I have an all-new fashion livestream showcasing my latest skinny jeans offering. 


No comments: