Sunday, September 27, 2015

NYC Four Seasons Restaurant Pool Room Review

This week I have attended the inaugural Periscope Summit (you can read all about it here on LinkedIn http://bit.ly/1FCbG3R ). During my downtime. I are at the New York City Four Seasons Restaurant – Pool Room. I had to dine there since I was a DC Four Seasons regular. The NYC atmosphere was totally different surprising me. It was 100% businesslike even at 8:15pm. I was astounded because DC was the more conservative town it was NYC where the men wore this standard uniform (blue suit jacket, white shirt and red tie). I was just glad to wear my Roberto Cavalli dress and Rene Caovilla sandals. The highlight was the food of course! The wait staff was wonderful. I got free ravioli and chocolate cake for my first visit. It wouldn’t be my last check out my photos!


NYC Four Seasons Restaurant Dinner Menu

Shrimp Ravioli

Grilled Snapper

Free Chocolate Cake, Apple Cinnamon Cake and Free Cotton Candy

NYC Four Seasons Restaurant Pool Room Table Setting

No comments: