Saturday, October 18, 2014

Okay So I Piss Someone Off

                 A week ago I went to a graduate economics info session. I was interested in returning to earn my graduate Applied Economics program. I was disrupted twice in my pursuit and now that things were stabilizing, I decided to try it again. During the info session, I asked about transferring my credits from another school. I caught the program director off guard because he was never asked that question. The graduate economics program was founded in 2012; however, I was going to ask because it was an accredited school so it should accept transfer credit. Okay so I annoyed him. Whatever because it let me score a private telephone discussion. I submitted my graduate transcript. Although the director said that I had to retake the courses because they were Bs instead of As, I felt great to ask about transfer credit especially as a woman because society told us not to be confrontational; but, if getting out of 2 courses and saving $5500 were the end results then I’d rather piss people off to save money. It is my life and my money!

No comments: