Friday, April 20, 2012

My final day at the old place

The only constant is change and my life is freer because I’ve accepted it.  I remembered being okay with passing the CAPM because it meant the very real possibility or not being here at my (now) former employer.  Well, today’s the day.  Monday morning I will work at the new agency, armed with my CAPM and working towards my PMP. I’m taking the same approach towards PMP.  I am very much okay with the reality that I will qualify for Lead Management Analyst next April.  My job is to keep pushing forward capturing all available opportunities. Since I’m starting at the new agency and view myself one year in advance, I do see myself getting my TV show aired by the Aspire TV by next April. Currently, I am taking classes, joined an organization and am writing my TV summaries (plus participating in ScriptFrenzy). I just know that I’ll be farther along.  That’s embracing change; and, really isn’t this what life is truly about?

No comments: